Want to taste a great selection of wines picked out by the sommelier? Check out these great weekly wine tasting happy hours for just $5:
- September 20: A Tasting with Tercero Wines – Featuring artistic Rhone red & white wines
- September 27: A Tasting with Fess Parker Winery
- October 4: A Tasting with Liquid Farm
- October 11: A Tasting with Resolute, Arena and Blackbird Vineyards
- October 18: A Port Tasting with Fonseca and Taylor Fladgate
- October 25: Talley Vineyards – Estate Bottled Chardonnay and Pinot Noir from California’s South Central Coast
- November 8: A Tasting with Tyler Winery
953 Harrison Street, SF
Fridays, 5-7 pm
The Wine Club is a warehouse full of fine wines, artisanal spirits, craft beers, but no membership required! Its “TGIF” Friday Happy Hour usually has a nice selection of 4-5 wines for $5.
Every time I bring an out-of-town friend to a BevMo!, they become a kid in a candy store. It just has a great selection of everything you need for an awesome party: This place has everything you need for a party. Wine, beer, spirits, cheese, olives, crackers, chips, soda, cured meats, fun glasses, party decor, and ice. There are three BevMos in SF:
- 1301 Van Ness Ave, SF, (415) 447-8483
- 3455 Geary Blvd, SF, (415) 933-8494
- 201 Bayshore Blvd, SF, (415) 648-1233
Weekly wine tasting is on Fridays from 4-7 pm. It will usually have 2 whites and 2 reds with chips or pretzels for $5.