San Francisco Botanical Garden at Golden Gate Park
1199 Ninth Avenue, SF
Saturday, May 5th, 10am-2pm
This is the Bay Arean’s Largest Plant Sale of the Year with thousands of drought-tolerant, native, rare & unusual plants.
- An amazing selection of plants and advice from the knowledgeable Garden staff and volunteers
- Short lectures on gardening to houseplant care throughout the day
- Master Gardners from the surrounding counties will be available to answer your questions
- Free garden tool sharpening
- Coffee and pastries for sale
Proceeds to support the Garden.
San Francisco Botanical Garden is located in Golden Gate Park, near the corner of Ninth Avenue and Lincoln Way. For your convenience, there are two entrances, the Main Gate near Ninth Avenue, just inside the Park, and the Friend (North) Gate on Martin Luther King Jr. Drive, just steps from the Japanese Tea Garden, de Young Museum, and California Academy of Sciences. Note: Use the Main Gate for early entry. Friend (North) Gate opens at 9am. The Garden is served by several public transit routes such as the N-Judah streetcar, 44, 71 and 5 buses. Bike parking is available at both the Main and Friend (North) entrances.
Additional Parking for the Garden is available on the Great Highway with free shuttle service on Saturdays, Sundays, and major holidays from 9am to 6pm.
SF Botanical Garden